Become a Member of LBIRC today!
LBIRC depends on your support to continue our programs. Members are invited to participate in our campaigns and actions, and also to support the work of our coalition at large. Membership dues are annual, and help support our ongoing programs, services, and campaigns in the community. We ask a sliding scale donation of $25-$100, though for very low income residents, we may waive or discount the fee (please contact us if you are in this situation!).
What do members do?
- Support the Long Beach Immigrant Rights Coalition’s mission
- Help LBIRC implement its mission in our local community, state, and nation.
- Help organize and/or volunteer for LBIRC events, campaigns or projects; contribute your talents and skills.
- Pay annual dues (based on a sliding scale); membership is for one-year.
What do members receive?
- Membership card and an LBIRC gift (t-shirt, stickers, book markers, etc. depending on availability)
- Regular updates on immigration-related issues and LBIRC activities.
- Priority registration and early invitations for legal clinics, workshops, leadership trainings, and special events.
- An active role in one of the most dynamic, youth-led movements for change in the U.S. today.
Are you ready? Join us today (click through for our online registration form)!