Join us for a night of dancing, dining, and celebrating at Long Beach Immigrant Rights Coalition’s annual fundraising dinner, honoring our 5th annual fundraiser!
This year, we are honoring:
- Speaker of the Assembly Anthony Rendon
- Shiu-Ming Cheer, Attorney at the National Immigration Law Center
- Octavio Mojica, Parent Coordinator at Jordan High School.
To donate for individual seats, tables, advertisements, or to become a sponsor, please use the link below to purchase your tickets/ads or fill out the paper form and mail to the address listed.
Tables and Seats: Seats are a $50 per individual donation. A table of ten is $450.
- Gold Sponsors ($3,000) will be listed in the program with their logo and will receive a full-page advertisement and a table for eight.
- Silver Sponsors ($1,500) will be listed in the program and will receive a half-page advertisement and a table for eight.
- Bronze Sponsors ($750) will be listed in the program and will receive a quarter-page advertisement and a table for eight.
Advertisements: Advertisements are for a 8.5 x 5.5 program and in full color. Full page advertisements (5″ x 8″) are $300, half-page advertisements (5″ x 3.875″) are $150, Quarter Page advertisements (2.375″ x 3.875″) are $100 and business card advertisements (3.5″ x 2″) are $75.
For any additional questions relating to sponsorships and advertisements, please contact Maribel.
To Purchase Click HERE: http://bit.ly/LBIRCfundraiser2017